Volunteers play a vital role in the day-to-day running of our services and in the governance of the charity in the role of trustee.
If you would like to volunteer, there are many different roles you could undertake with Scarborough Survivors.
- Reception area, answering the door, telephone, logging people in and out.
- Coffee Bar, making tea/coffee, snacks (crisps/chocolate bars), washing up.
- Cleaning - ensuring the Centre is clean and tidy and ready to use.
- Fundraising - Whatever and however you would like to help.
- Helping to run social activities with our members
We are also looking for interested people with certain skills to act as a guiding group for our service user led Trustee Board. The skills we are looking for are:
- Marketing / PR
- Business Development
If you are interest in any of the above, please ring 01723 500222 or go to the links below to open job descriptions and an application form: