If you would like to volunteer, there are many different roles you could undertake with Scarborough Survivors.
- Reception area, answering the door, telephone, logging people in and out.
- Coffee Bar, making tea/coffee, snacks (crisps/chocolate bars), washing up.
- Cleaning - ensuring the Centre is clean and tidy and ready to use.
- Fundraising - Whatever and however you would like to help.
- Helping to run social activities with our members
We are also looking for interested people with certain skills to act as a guiding group for our service user led Trustee Board. The skills we are looking for are:
- Marketing / PR
- Business Development
If you are interest in any of the above, please contact Andrea, our Chief Officer on 01723 500222